Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Transformation Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
At Deloitte, our focus is on the Business of Internet of Things - using IoT to create real business value for our clients. Our practice is a dynamic blend of technologists, strategists, engineers and designers who use technology, data and science to drive major business innovations that deliver real-world value. Through an unmatched combination of creative vision, deep industry experience and state-of-the-art technology knowledge, our IoT practice is reimagining—and rewiring—how businesses work with the purpose to create lasting impact for our clients. Not to mention, joining our IoT team is the opportunity to hop on a fun and meaningful career!
In case you missed it in the press, we've had some major success lately: our team was recently named a global leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services by Forrester. We're very proud of this honor, which supports Deloitte's position as the #1 professional service provider in the IoT services market.
We're looking for an IoT Manager with a deep passion for this fast growing area. Someone who can bring in his/her talent, skills and enthusiasm to shape the future of the IoT landscape:
- You will share your expertise with the team and be responsible for the quality solutions we design and build at our clients.
- You will enable solutions that collect data from physical assets (i.e. trucks, machines, vessels, etc.) and enable insights that drive business operations - cool!
- You will typically manage connected manufacturing, connected logistics & distribution and/or connected infrastructure projects leveraging your digital expertise to create unique solution for our clients, focusing on their needs.
- You will support our clients to shape their IoT and related technology vision and roadmap.
- You will work with Senior leaders to identify relevant use cases, define the technology direction and high level architecture to support the use cases.
- You will work with business and IT leaders in the conceptual design of IoT systems that include sensors, mass data ingestion, real time processing, data governance, analytics and integration with other enterprise systems.
- You will lead engagements from design to implementation and oversee operations from a pilot all the way to the roll-out of full-scale IoT solutions.
You won't work alone. You'll work alongside smart, dynamic colleagues and you will directly contribute to and influence the ultimate client outcomes we care so much about.
You will coach and get coached on a day-to-day basis by your colleagues.
You will quickly adopt emerging technological trends (i.e. cognitive technologies as machine learning, artificial intelligence etc.) to develop creative solutions tackling pressing client issues.
- You will be collaborating with our value Web (startups, corporates, universities and government agencies) in order to develop initiatives, projects and platforms to help create new IoT data marketplaces and innovation testbeds, lowering existing barriers for sharing of IoT data among organizations.
- You will support and learn to develop "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents on the Internet of Things domain.
- Knowledge or experience in emerging IoT systems and corresponding IoT Middleware platforms are a plus.
- You have strong past experiences in managing and delivering digital innovation/industry 4.0 projects;
- You are willing to join a fast-growing team within Deloitte and are committed to contribute to its success;
- You have solid understanding of IoT architecture (from connectivity to aggregation, analytics and visualization layers), preferable through implementation/architecture experience;
Certifications or experience with Ptc Thingworx, SAP Leonardo IoT, AWS or IBM Watson IoT is a plus,
Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing;
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, RUP, other);
- You are innovation-minded, committed, driven, fast-learning and comfortable working in an ever-changing digital landscape;
- Work experience with team coaching, business development, project sales and delivery;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English;
- Past experience is a nice to have in the fields of manufacturing, logistics and Distribution, Energy, Infrastructure and/or Smart Cities.
- At Deloitte, you'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture.
- We know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.