What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
Forensic technology has made huge breakthroughs in the past years and more mind-blowing advances are expected in the near future. Large and complex data sets can be transformed, connecting the dots and revealing opportunities. Uncovering key facts, circumventing any possible attempts to obscure the truth, is all in a day's work for our team of technology sleuths. Working with Forensic Technology practices across the world, our team provides technology solutions and analytical support to help clients deal with data challenges quickly and effectively.
Work you'll do
- You'll combine your technical expertise, problem solving ability and excellent communication and leadership skills to solve the complex problems posed by digital evidence in today's corporate environments
- You'll be responsible for forensic data imaging, searching, filtering and migration in our eDiscovery review environments
- You'll develop custom solutions for our clients, manage the project teams and ensure we deliver on time and to a high standard
- You'll perform computer forensic analysis in support of corporate investigations such as intellectual property theft
- You'll maintain elements of our Forensics Lab, on-site equipment and technology stack, and help improve and automate our processes and procedures
- You'll work closely together with Senior teams to assist with the development of appropriate bespoke forensic solutions
- You'll help develop the Forensic Technology team as a whole, finding business development opportunities and helping to grow the practice
- You have a minimum of 7 years of experience within the domain of forensics, anti-fraud, e-discovery and experience in a client or customer facing role
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in an IT-relevant topic, such as computer science or forensic computing, or a related degree with a significant computing element
- You have industry knowledge of the forensic technology field, including awareness of software platforms, service providers and the challenges posed by imaging, processing and new technologies
- You have experience or at least awareness of mobile phone forensics and EnCase, Nuix and SQL
- You have modern programming or scripting language competencies
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have approximately 6 to 12 years of relevant work experience in at least one of the following areas: risk management; business process optimisation; internal audit; internal control transformation
- You have a master's degree in economics, engineering or equal by experience. Certifications like CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMP are a plus.
- You have excellent project and time management skills
- You are a team player, but can work also work independently
- You are capable to apply profitability management and sales fundamentals to support projects and pursuits
- You have no problems with guiding teams through the design and implementation of conduct risk solutions
- You are willing to travel (mainly within Europe)
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are willing to work abroad
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to Senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly Senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.