What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you'll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential.
- It's not simply enough to have the right people doing the right things at the right time.
- They all need to fit into the right structure. Our team of broad-based business consultants understands that people cannot succeed without the optimal operating model.
- Specialised in integrating people issues with organisational strategy and transformation, we enhance our clients' organisational performance, productivity and profitability through its people.
Work you'll do
- You'll advise and support clients with the transformation of their HR function to improve the efficiency of the HR service delivery and to increase the contribution of HR to their business
- You'll help our clients to assess their current HR function in terms of the organisation, processes and technology, highlight the areas of improvement and develop recommendations to help them to evolve into a best-in-class HR organisation
- You'll take a leadership role in advising clients with respect to HR technology and guide HCM implementation projects, with a focus on Cloud technology
Who you are
- You have 8 to 10 years of experience in implementation of HR IS (Oracle HCM) and are passionate about future evolutions in the HR IS and technology space
- You have a university degree with a background in HR, IT or economics. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- You have a good understanding of HR information systems and architecture
- You have overall project management experience and outstanding project management skills
- You are able to build easily credible and strong client relationships
- You are naturally curious and have outstanding thought and reasoning skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to Senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly Senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.