Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
Become part of Deloitte's Cyber Risk practice, widely acknowledged as the leading security advisory practice in the world and eminently qualified to help clients respond to evolving cyber threats in a secure, vigilant, and resilient manner. Join a team of more than 100 experts in Belgium, focusing on cyber security
Work in different industries, in Belgium and abroad
As a professional Testing/Vulnerability Management you are leveraging your technical expertise to help our clients address the challenges they face and Inspire this team in achieving cyber vigilance & resilience.
- You are passionate about cyber risk in high profile environments;
- You look forward to working together with business and technology stakeholders to help improve their cyber posture and combat cyber threat actors and techniques;
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of cyber security, including understanding business contexts, identifying relevant cyber threats and assessing the maturity of cyber capabilities;
- You have an analytical mindset, can work autonomously, can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines.
- You are focused on achieving and exceeding client expectations;
- You have fluent language skills Dutch or French, and English and you are a real team player;
- You have an interest in international assignments and are prepared to travel for extended periods.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT Security;
- Experience in using commonly used pentesting tools, such as Burp, Nessus, MetaSploit. (Kali tools in general);
- Experience in using security assessment frameworks such as OWASP & MITRE ATT&CK;
- Notions of good practices in the secure configuration of servers, network devices and applications, Networking protocols and application communications, Network analysis tools, Linux and Windows operating Systems hardening, Middleware and applications hardening;
- Proven experience in performing vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, and/or Adversary simulation exercises in complex corporate environments;
- Ability to translate highly technical findings and recommendations into a report that can be presented to business stakeholders; Being able to present findings to non-technical audience;
- Nice to haves
- Industry-recognized qualifications, e.g. CEH, Offensive Security, Elearnsecurity, Pentester Academy, GIAC.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organisation. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and continuous learning and coaching are part of the people culture. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity and positive change.