Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte's NetSuite practice is dedicated to implementing the preeminent ERP Cloud solution in today's technology market. Our practitioners bring a wide range of implementation experience across Financial, Supply Chain, Order Management, eCommerce, CRM, and Business Intelligence to deliver a highly flexible, scalable Cloud solution that solves complex business problems using leading practices.
As a NetSuite consultant you will
- Work within an engagement team. A (Senior) NetSuite Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
- Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Prepare Business Requirements and Technical Scoping Documents resulting from the above noted mapping sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements for customer approval.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
- Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
- Min 2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience with a strong interest in Technology
- Hands-on functional ERP implementation experience is a plus
- Experience in accounting or finance is a plus
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills (English and Dutch/French)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Master degree in accounting, business, finance or other business-related field, computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.