Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
We are looking for a Vendor Invoice Management Consultant to join the OpenText Center of Excellence team in Deloitte's consulting practice.
We look for candidates that have min. 2 years of experience in the (functional) design and implementation of Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) and Intelligent Capture (IES).
We typically work from the Deloitte offices in Zaventem or at client premises; most of our projects are delivered at large organizations in Belgium and surrounding countries.
Conduct Business Blueprint design workshops and prepare functional gaps analysis
Perform configuration, support and testing activities
Training of business users, preparing for go-live activities
Support post go-live activities.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in SAP with a focus on OpenText VIM and/or Intelligent Capture
- Bachelor or Master degree in an IT oriented domain;
- Configuration knowledge in VIM and IES; OpenText Archive Center and Enterprise Scan knowledge is an asset.
- Hands-on SAP experience in Accounts Payable;
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Communication in an structured and knowledgeable manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are flexible, pro-active and a team player;
- Open to work in an international environment and to travel for short international engagements;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning on OpenText technologies;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.