At Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital practice, the worlds of business, people, and technology intersect to transform the way our clients work. We are a leading and trusted advisor and implementation partner, working with companies and governments around the world. For three decades now, ours teams have leveraged experience, analytics, and industry insights to enable business performance through people performance.
Shifts in the ways we work have impacted the ways we learn. Organizations worldwide face the challenge of catering to new learning demands shaped by a digitalized, modern workforce. In response, a new vision of learning has emerged: employee-centric and employee-driven, enhanced by collaborative knowledge sharing, and enabled by an ecosystem of effectively integrated digital tools. Through state-of-the-art learning experiences, we guide our clients into a world of user-centric learning where employees are in charge and where learning contributes to the business objectives.
As Project Manager - Digital Learning you manage the creation of our digital and interactive learning assets by aligning the client briefing, the art direction and the team into effective and efficient delivery within budget. You lead a pool of developers, designers and storytellers both in-house and externally (local and global) and manage the learning delivery in large-scale transformation projects. Through innovation and constant optimization, you build a robust and lean Learning Studio that is capable of delivering a high volume of qualitative digital, experiental and innovative learning assets.
What you love to do ...
- Be a passionate coach to the team members and lead them with a consistent vision and approach towards results;
- Bring solutions and structure in large scale and complex projects, manage ambiguity and different stakeholders and priorities;
- Be in close touch with the business of our clients and understand their budget drivers, decision processes and validation cycles;
- Be a trusted advisor on learning experience to our clients, anticipating and leveraging the changes in learning and development;
- Designing learning solutions to deliver contemporary, compelling, and employee-centered learning experiences;
- Pioneer - you are constantly looking to involve new ideas and methods in everything we do;
- Be a driving force in our international business growth, recognizing and seizing opportunities in the market whilst developing strong and strategic business relationships;
- Be an ambassador of our brand and Human Capital practice, championing our story amongst your direct colleagues, the wider Deloitte community, organizational and public sector leaders, and others.
- Master degree in Management, Business, Educational Sciences, Communication, Marketing, or a related field;
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience, including client-facing role(s);
- You have a proven track record in project management and production/creation of digital (learning/communication) assets;
- You master excel and other planning tools in budget tracking, team planning and effort estimation;
- You can manage multiple projects at once with a consistent eye for detail, quality and risk while also being mindful of the bigger picture and overall business strategy;
- You are an excellent, intelligent communicator, enabling you to quickly build relationships and credibility inside and outside of our organization;
- You are an inspiring leader and hands-on people manager;
- You are a dedicated Project Manager who defines and follows-up on project scopes, budgets, and commitments whilst mitigating risks and resolving issues on-the-go;
- You are a team player who is relationship-focused and keen on sharing knowledge and inspiring others in an international company context;
- You enjoy being on the move and traveling to client locations;
- You are familiar with different digital media and learning formats, platforms and channels;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, including speaking, writing, editing, and presenting.
Sounds like you? Great!
What can you expect?
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- A large diversity in (inter)national project engagements;
- A substantial investment in your training and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary with a broad range of fringe benefits;
- Our business activities are located in Deloitte's GateWay office in Brussels (HQ Zaventem).
Please also read
- A New Paradigm For Corporate Training, Learning In The Flow of Work: https://joshbersin.com/2018/06/a-new-paradigm-for-corporate-training-learning-in-the-flow-of-work/
Learning In The Flow Of Work, Arriving Now: https://joshbersin.com/2018/11/learning-in-the-flow-of-work-arriving-now/