Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multinational and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Deloitte Digital is a part of our Consulting Practice, in which we focus on digital transformation. By leveraging user-centric thinking, design capabilities, new technologies and Cloud solutions, we empower our clients and allow them to rethink how they connect with their customers across every platform, every device and every step of the customer journey. Our approach is to start from the customer or the user needs, convert them into concepts, design tangible prototypes, and finally develop and implement concrete solutions, always keeping in mind the business impact they entail. Organised in Digital Experience and Digital Customer teams, our consultants deliver disruptive innovations, relying on their business and technology knowledge, along with their creative capabilities.
- Selected professionals will support our clients, through various project assignments, in building solutions for Marketing, Sales and Service, based on the Salesforce.com platform;
- Depending on your experience you will have an overall project or work-stream management responsibility;
- Selected professionals will be deployed on new projects and implementation work. The position will involve Salesforce.com project activities during all project phases: preparation, blue print, technical design, implementation, test and configuration.
- Proven CRM experience of at least 3 years working in a technical/functional role during multiple implementations;
- Ability to translate Business Objectives over Sales Strategy & Methodology to technical requirements;
- Knowledge within Sales& Marketing department;
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus;
- Overall expertise in Customer Relationship Management;
- Team player with strong communication skills;
- Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.