Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium, we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
You will be responsible to act as a Project Manager and Advisor for SAP Analytics projects. We advise our local and international clients on their analytics roadmaps, architecture and governance.
On top of this, we also implement analytical solutions.These solutions range from executive management dashboards to predictive models and operational reporting: we help our clients to become Insight Driven Organizations. Many of our projects relate to SAP S/4 HANA transformations.
These transformations require also a rethinking of reporting and analytics. Working together with a team of experts (from various technical and functional domains), you act as advisor and/or Project Manager. For analytics, we master both SAP and non-SAP technologies and we advise our clients on the best architecture.
- At least 9 years working experience, of which at least 4 years in an SAP context, preferable in the area of analytics or data management;
- You have experience with the implementation of SAP analytics (BW, Embedded analytics, SAC, BO);
- You have strong management and people management skills;
- You have good soft skills and the ability to act as an advisor towards our clients;
- You understand analytical concepts and want to further develop your SAP Analytics competencies in challenging projects;
- You are eager to discover new technologies like SAP Leonardo and are excited to advise your clients how these new technologies could help them facing business needs in a fast changing world;
- You are a people person. You care about the people in your team. Coaching junior people and see them grow is something that motivates you;
- You are customer centric;
- You care about your customer;
- You are very result oriented and always strive to find more efficient and effective ways to get things done;
- The main qualities you have are proactivity, effective and coherent communication, leadership, enthusiasm, adaptability, diplomacy and empathy;
- Agile/Scrum experience is a plus;
- You are open to work in an international environment;
- You are fluent in English and proficient in Dutch or French;
- You have a bachelor or master degree.