Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- You will participate in the implementation of SAP GTS solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering compliance and customs solutions. Tasks include project management, change management, solution design, solution implementation and end-user support & training;
- In your role, you will lead and/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and the legal requirements. You will guide a team to implement and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs;
- You will contribute to the development and growth of the SAP GTS practice globally.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in SAP GTS project implementation, and thus have solid knowledge of the SAP GTS Solution, in one of the following domains :
- Compliance Management
- Customs Management
- Trade Preference
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain management processes;
- Experience in other SAP modules than SAP GTS is an asset;
- Technical knowledge (e.g. Abap, SAP PI...) is an asset;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international multicultural environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English, any other language, especially Chinese and German, is an asset.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.