Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
- As a SAP SD/MM professional you will join our team of highly experienced consultants to perform advisory and implementation services for our client's customer relationships needs.
- You will use your deep functional and technical knowledge of the SAP CRM solution (sales, service and marketing) to help design and implement the perfect-fit solution for our customers.
- As a SAP SD/MM enthusiast you are also keen to share your knowledge and insights with your team mates and coach Junior colleagues to share your passion
- You will participate in the implementation of CRM solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering SD and MM solutions.
- Tasks include project management, change management and end-user support & training.
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs.
- You will identify and compare the global requirements versus the local requirements and make the appropriate design and organizational changes
A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
Opportunities for learning where needed;
An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.