Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The growing importance of IT in the business world brings with it an increased risk if the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems are not managed correctly. Hence we see an increased demand within the business world for independent services related to information security risks and controls.
As an information security management professional you will help our clients in understanding their information security risks and designing solutions to manage these risks. Our approach allows us to determine the business risk posed to information assets and help build and maintain sustainable security solutions.
- You obtained experience in risk management in various high profile environments;
- You have a good understanding of information security management, are able to define guidelines to protect information assets from business-specific risks and provide advice on how to effectively and efficiently protect critical information assets;
- You display a strong interest in technical and organizational aspects of information security;
- Specific competencies in security standards (such as ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) and security or technical certifications are a plus;
- Your approach is client- and result-oriented. You have an analytical mindset, can work autonomously and can handle multiple projects simultaneously and the pressure of deadlines;
- You have fluent language skills (English and preferably also Dutch or French) and you are a real team player.
- A challenging, innovating environment with a good team spirit where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A people focused culture of continuous learning and coaching;
- An attractive and competitive salary package with fringe benefits;
- Real career opportunities.