Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
- You will advise and support clients to transform their HR function to improve the efficiency of the HR service delivery and to increase the contribution of HR to their business;
- You will help our clients to assess their current HR function in terms of organization, processes and technology, highlight the areas of improvement and develop recommendations to help them to evolve towards a best-in-class HR organization;
- You will take a leadership role in advising clients with respect to HR Technology and guide HCM Implementation projects, with a focus on Cloud technology.
- You have 5 to 7 years of experience in HR IS and are passionate about future evolutions in the HR IS and technology space;
- You have a good understanding of HR Information Systems and architecture;
- You have experience with Oracle HCM; ideally having managed a project in this area;
- You have overall project management experience, managing technology implementation projects;
- You have a university degree with a background in engineering, IT, HR or economics. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.