Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. Deloitte is the largest professional service provider in Belgium. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and companies of all sizes.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
As a SAP senior consultant at Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters at any of our clients by improving business processes, implementing new SAP systems and advising them on best practices. In this role, you will have the opportunity to manage teams or projects as well as dive into the content while still being coached yourself to progress on your career path.
As a senior consultant within the Product Costing area, you will be responsible for designing and implementing Controlling and Profitability Models at local and international manufacturing companies, including following activities:
- Analysis, configuration and testing of the solution.
- Provide trainings and ensure knowledge transfer to key users.
- Provide on-the-job coaching to more junior team members
- Share knowledge and experience with the SAP Finance practice
- You have a university degree.
- 2 to 10 years of SAP experience in below domains:
- Overhead Management (Cost Centers and Internal Orders)
- Product Costing (Product Cost Planning, Cost Object Controlling, Material Ledger)
- Profitability Analysis
- Profit Center Accounting
- A team player that communicates in an open and constructive way
- Proactive, solution-oriented and a can-do mentality
- Analytical mind with intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Fluent in English and Dutch/French. Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience with S/4HANA is a plus
- A challenging, innovating and diverse environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Clearly defined personal development and career path with continuous coaching
- On the job training and external trainings to support further development
- Positive working atmosphere with numerous activities besides project work (events, teambuilding and sport activities,?)
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.