Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
- As a SAP Supply Chain Operations Specialist, with a deep expertise in SAP PP-QM-PM, you will participate in the development of a SAP Operations (Production-Quality-Maintenance) solution and the implementation of the corresponding SAP solutions for our clients. More specifically, you will be key in the delivery of Plant Maintenance (PM), Production Planning (PP or PP-PI) and Quality (QM) solutions;
- Tasks include solution design, solution build, solution test, team management, change management and end-user support & training;
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs;
- You will identify and compare the global requirements versus the local requirements and make the appropriate design and organizational changes.
- You will contribute to the development of our SAP Supply Chain group focusing on Production, Quality and Maintenance.
- You have an extended knowledge of SAP PP and/or QM and/or PM
- You have an in-depth understanding of production in discrete or process industry, quality management and asset/plant maintenance processes;
- You have at least 6-8 years of project experience in 2 of the following modules: SAP PM, SAP PP, SAP QM.
- Experience in other SAP modules as MM, PS or CS is an asset;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and willingness to take lead on activities
- You are open to work in a national and international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.