Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Who are we at Deloitte?
Our Analytics & Cognitive practice is helping its Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients.
We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive... All information-driven roles are somehow present. We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
Data & Analytics modernization: Design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence
Robotics & Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligent automation technologies to transform business processes, augmenting human labor with automation to drive better outcomes with enhanced productivity
AI Insights & Engagement: Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms, delivered via an alternative Studio based model
AI Strategy: Define the AI strategy of a company in support of the new business models and realizing improved business outcomes
Managed Analytics & AI services: Operate Data and Analytics infrastructure and systems, provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations and build As a Service based subscription models at scale
Assets & IP Factory: Build AI-enabled assets, IP addressing high value, and repeatable use cases.
About the sub-team
The Managed Analytics /Factory Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team responsible for the development and/or operations of Deloitte's Cloud Analytics Platform. The platform has existed for over 10 years and is constantly evolving and growing in both size and capabilities. Moreover, we deliver complete business solutions powered by our Analytics engines and Development Platform.
What work will you be doing?
- You are Service Manager on a Big Data Analytics platform;
- You directly interact with the client on very regular basis and build a relationship of trust;
- You are responsible for the delivered Service quality at a Client;
- You identify, prioritise, plan and followup on client needs;
- You have a critical view on processes, process hardening, cost efficiency;
- You have a bird view on all provided activities at the Client and take ownership of general quality of Service;
- You will directly interact with our core Platform team which builds and operates the Cloud Analytics Platform;
- You contribute in improving governance and operational processes in Service delivery;
- You're part of a fixed team of young and flexible Cloud Analytics experts;
- Work according to a Service Delivery Improvement Plan to ensure continuous improvement of Services.
Who are you?
- You have 5+ years' experience in a similar role;
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are detail oriented and diligent;
- You are entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership;
- You have experience with, or strong interest in analytics applications and solution building;
- You have experience with cloud implementations and operations, and have sufficient active; knowledge to coordinate (technical) system engineers and service engineers;
- You have a good general knowledge of release & deploy management;
- You have an affinity for privacy and trust, security by design is your mantra;
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD) is a plus.
- You have a passion for technology and want to excel in it;
- You can work very focused and you are a strong problem-solver;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment;
- You obtained a degree as Industrial Engineer Information Technology or similar;
- Mandatory: You are fluent in Dutch and/or French + fluent in English.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.