Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Deloitte Belgian Tax and Legal practice consists of more than 700 professionals and plays a leading role in the Belgian market as well in the global Deloitte network. Our professionals are specialized in different domains such as Business Tax, Global Tax Compliance, Indirect Tax and Global Employer services.
The large majority of our “R&D Service Line” consists of scientists and engineers. We offer added value consulting to allow our clients to benefit from various incentives and grants related to R&D activities and to optimize their intellectual property. You will be working for different clients in a wide range of industries and markets.
In order to sustain our rapid growth we are looking for a colleague for our Grants and R&D incentives team.
- Advising clients from different industries and analyzing their R&D activities
- Gather technical data from our client's R&D scientists and engineers through client visits and discussion.
- Preparing and analyzing technical information from our clients and help them qualify for grants, funds or tax incentives on a local and European level, including:
- Assisting the clients in preparing the required documentation
- Guiding clients through the whole administrative process before and after obtaining the grants, funds or tax incentives
- Advising clients in their Intellectual Property management.
- Stay up to date with the most recent developments in the IT industry
- You have obtained a degree in Informatics or Computer Science or other relevant fields
- You have, preferably, between 2 to 6 years of experience
- You have real interest in exploring complex IT infrastructures and architectures
- You are a client-oriented person with entrepreneurial skills
- You are a proactive learner and adapt quickly in a fast moving environment
- You are intellectually curious and want to work with clients who are developing innovative and state of the art technologies;
- You thrive in a consultancy environment and like working in a team
- You have good communication skills and like to meet new people
- You're fluent in English and Dutch (orally and written)
- A challenging, innovating and flexible work environment
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits
- A dynamic work atmosphere with a focus on learning and personal development