IT DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps to join a company located in Brussels. Here, you'll be given the opportunity to integrate a renown Belgian IT company where you will be able to make full use of your skills all while being able to improve them.
This Belgian company is a market leader, having no true competitor currently on the market. Having been established close to 35 years ago, they have constantly proven themselves by evolving and adapting to the demands. This feat undoubtedly characterizes the company and is part of their lasting image.
And so, as a striving IT Software company, it is of no shock that they are currently on the look-out for dynamic talent to be part of their growth and success, a DevOps Engineer for this instance. Thus, joining this company within their team will allow you to prove yourself in the big league, with the big players, and will in consequence have a great impact on your future career.
- You will be in charge of maintenance and incident issues
- As a responsible for many issues in the company, ITIL will be mandatory
- You will analyse and manage Kubernate, JQuery, Linux
- You will provide good service between the line manager and the team
- You will be trained to use their technologies (Windows, Linux, Kubernate, JQuery, SQL, Puppet)
- You will have to speak English fluently and French or Dutch in addition
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a Bachelor, Master degree or any equivalent experience/training
- Salary up to € 47.000
- Smartphone + subscription
- Telephone at home fully paid
- Group insurance
- Individual insurance
- Internet subscription
- Meal vouchers
- Transport allowances
- Bonus éco-chèques
- Car + Fuel card