- Compusearch: ICT
- Salessearch: Sales and Marketing
- HRsearch: Human Resources
- Execusearch: Senior Management
Digital Operations and Support Manager (ref. 1889)
Our client is active in the public domain.
- You manage a team responsible for the exploitation of all the application solutions, maintaining a clear separation between production and test / dev
- You collaborate with the different Owner Solutions of the RUN department, and the different programs and project managers of the Delivery department,
- You develop and implement policies and procedures in accordance with the standards and IT strategy:
- Release & Deployment Management
- Change & Request Management
- You maintain a capacity planning up to date,
- You maximize IT security of production,
- You are in charge of the budget and the monthly forecasts
- Reporting and monitoring and continuous improvement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Performance of each application
- Planned and unplanned availability by application
- Capacity planning datacenter
- Security incidents
- You have a bachelor or master degree with a technical / computer orientation or equivalent experience
- You have 10 years of experience in implementing and operating application solutions
- You perfectly master one of the two national languages (Dutch/French) with a good knowledge of the other
- You have very good knowledge of Agile, and ITIL process. Possession of certifications is an asset
- You like to coach, manage a team and you are able to lead brainstorming sessions
- You have a team spirit and resource management capabilities
- You know how to position yourself as an inspiring leader
- You are able to analyze problems and propose alternatives
- You are able to be agile in the face of change.
- You work methodically and are able to set priorities.
- You have good communication skills
- You are proactive and customer oriented and results.
- You are pragmatic and proactive.
Our client offers a dynamic work environment, good working atmosphere, possibility of evolution and training.