Digital Product Owner Identity & Access Management
We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter.
Are you passionate for digital trends ? Would you like to discover how the digital 'telecom' world is moving forward ? Are customer satisfaction & continuously improvement your main drivers?
Then you might be the digital product owner we are looking for to help us offer our customers a great digital experience by building "best in class" web & app tools that allow them to safely and easily get access to all our products and platforms.
As such, we offer you the opportunity to become a key-player in the definition and execution of the digital future of Proximus together with our colleagues within product marketing, engineering and operations.
Let us know, what you can do for us!
Task & responsibilities
- You identify the concrete needs and expectations of our customers with support of your internal SPOC's, resulting in a clearly defined E2E customer journey .
- You write business requirements , you design the wireflows - with support of our UX specialist - of the pages or applications to develop (for all types of devices from desktop to mobile).
- You always seek for the best customer experience taking into account the technical feasibility and the cross-platform E2E consistency .
- You ensure consistency with the market "best practices" based on insights in digital trends , technological evolutions and the offer of our main competitors . Experience with telecom products is a plus.
- You ensure the follow-up and correct delivery of your projects in "Agile" (SAFE) modus , and this in close collaboration with designers, analysts, publishing and IT-teams (possibly with external partners).
- You are the " owner" of the product backlog containing user stories and you define the MVP (Minimum Viable Product) required to launch together with your stakeholders. Small, more operationally-oriented improvements are inherently also part of your backlog.
- You define the test scenarios and ensure the follow-up of the test results .
- You give your management & stakeholders regular updates on the progress of your projects . In case of serious problems, you communicate proactively about possible solutions / adjustments so that the timing of the project can be guaranteed.
- Familiar with scrum techniques and Agile project planning.
- Sufficient understanding of usability and technological techniques & trends (native / responsive design apps cloud and network solutions).
- Knowledge of Axure as wireframe tool is a plus but not mandatory.
- Minimal 3-5 year of relevant work experience in digital projects (as product owner or functional analyst).
- Good knowledge of Dutch , French and English (mother tongue = 1 of both national languages).
- You are passionate about digital trends
- You are a true team player with excellent communication and coordination skills (extremely fit to work in a cross-functional large company context and to motivate others).
- Flexible and stress-resistant (with respect for - externally - defined deadlines and priorities).
- Eager to learn (able to assimilate new products and apply new technologies).
At Proximus you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you
- Our digital workplace, which ensures you a better work-life balance
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.