Digital Program Manager
We are urgently looking for a Program Manager. The Program Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the whole of the proposed change, co-ordination of the programme's projects and management of their interdependencies.
- Build an overall programme plan including all relevant work streams and monitor/track the milestones & deliverables
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme-focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence, with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Customers, Vendors and Third parties.
- Run project governance including steering committees with senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Direct and coordinate project activities across geographically dispersed project teams.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing the company standards in all deliverables.
- Support a common set of practices, principles and templates as part of the Companyglobal PMO.
- Assess current or future customer needs and priorities through communicating directly with customers, or other methods.
- Collaborate with project delivery teams to drive through key actions required to ensure the successful integration of products.
- Help maintain adherence to, and improve, existing business management tools, processes and procedures.
- Support the company sales/bid team by providing suitable project manager inputs to build a strong delivery proposal.
- Ensure formal handover of project and contract requirements to operational / support teams, and client as required.
- Assist, support and provide guidance to the company staff members assigned to the Project and especially Pms
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent.
- Additional Management Courses such as MBA
- Certification in Project Management methodologies, including Prince2 &/or Agile
- Advanced computer skills, including MS Office.
- Positive and resilient
- Effective in managing expectations and escalations from clients and programme teams
- Strong analytical, interpretation, problem solving and research skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of business acumen, relationship management and strong attention to detail.
- A 10 -year+, proven track of leading large, complex software development & systems integration projects and programmes.
- Experience of directing large teams on at least 5-10M€ programmes each of more than 12 months duration, with evidence of delivering real and sustainable business outcomes (to budget and on time)
- Experience of mobilising programme teams including functions such as Technical Design Authority, Architecture teams, Development, Testing...
- Experience of driving delivery through usage of both Software Engineering (RUP, Systems Engineering, Agile etc) & Project/Programme Management (APM,PMP, etc) methodologies to deliver programmes of work
- Native French with English as a second language. An additional language is a real plus.
- Open Payment systems and/or Transport Sector for Automated Fare Collection + Ticketing and transport payment devices know how are a Real Plus
- Long term project
- High-end tech. Company
- International company