Dimension Data applies its expertise in networking, security, operating environments, storage and contact centre technologies and its unique skills in consulting, integration and managed services to create customized client solutions.
Founded in 1983, Dimension Data had global revenues of $ 5 billion and operates in worldwide 47 countries with over 20,000 employees.
Dimension Data is looking for the following people to reinforce its Belgium office:
Dimension Data - Senior Security Engineer
The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible to provide engineering support to Dimension Data clients. This will include the design of new infrastructures, supporting the operational teams during implementation and assisting the support team during troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Understand customer requirements from a technical and business perspectives
- Work with our clients to define projects designs and provide recommendations
- Write implementation steps which will be used by the operation team
- Support the operation team during migrations and configurations
- Participate in solving technical issues in collaboration with the support team
- Maintain and update customer documentation
- Must have understanding of the ITIL principals
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent training with professional experience
- Strong analytical thinking and knowledge of procedures
- Knowledge of routing and switching principles (minimum CCNA level)
- Expert level product knowledge (minimum 2): Check Point, Fortinet, Cisco Security Portfolio, Palo Alto
- Optional product knowledge: Check Point MDM/VSX, Pulse Secure, Symantec (former: Blue Coat), F5
- Basic Knowledge of integrations with webservices /REST API
- Highly proactive and committed
- Good verbal skills: French/Dutch/English
- Responsive to the demand of working in a high pressure environment
- Flexibility and willingness to work out of office hours