- You ensure the development and maintenance of IT applications.
- You participate in projects from A to Z, from functional design to testing and implementation through technical design and programming.
- You respond quickly to business needs autonomously and constructively.
- You correctly estimate the workload.
- You also coordinate unit and integration tests and collaborate on acceptance tests.
- You coordinate and control the activities of the people associated with a project so that the tasks can be executed in a qualitative way and according to the planning and the budgets outsourced.
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of IT applications for life insurance.
- You work closely with our architects, IT developers, suppliers and, most importantly, customers. You speak their language, you translate a business need into a clear functional and technical analysis, and you participate in the design of the solution
- You have a business engineering degree or a degree in computer science or applied sciences (economics) or equivalent experience and you have a good knowledge of French, Dutch and English.
- You have the social skills necessary to collaborate and develop correct solutions, and to make clear agreements with the different internal and external parties.
- You adapt quickly, you have the sense of structure, an analytical mind, you are resistant to stress and you are attentive (attentive) to the details.
- You have a sense of responsibility for providing solutions autonomously.
- You know the world of insurance or you are willing to gain knowledge in this area.
- Specific knowledge required:
- Experience in writing functional and technical analysis (in English)
- Experience in programming (knowledge of RPG on IBM is an asset)
- Guide and accompany programmers