IT Application Engineer Front & Digital
- In the Digital & Front End team you participate in the development and day-to-day management of applications that support digital business strategy.
- You develop and maintain computer applications.
- You participate in projects from A to Z: preparatory study, functional design, technical design and programming, testing and deployment.
- You participate in defining the scope of projects in your field: you identify the needs of users and can quickly estimate and describe the solutions in a proposal.
- Functional and technical analyzes
- You take into account the deadlines and budgets set as well as our project methodology.
- You work closely with technical analysts and programmers, as well as with our software and infrastructure vendors. You make clear arrangements with them and ensure correct follow-up
- You play a coordinating role throughout the testing process and can develop quality test designs.
Functional and Technical
- You have a degree in computer science, a sales engineer or applied (economic) sciences, or have a similar experience.
- You will work in a technically oriented team: a good knowledge of computer systems and architectures is essential to make the right decisions with architects, suppliers and developers.
- You can cope with the rapid evolution of technologies used in application development.
- You can conduct a critical analysis of processes and procedures to improve services.
- Experience in digital experience management is an asset, but you are in any case interested in Web and mobile technologies and their application in customer services; in a few months, you will acquire the necessary technical background to shape our digital projects.
- You have the motivation to discover the world of insurance and / or deepen your knowledge in the field.
- You participate in transversal projects that require a lot of consultation.
- You will have to work as a team as well as independently.
- You have the social skills to collaborate and establish agreements with various internal and external parties.
- You are naturally good at structuring complex and varied files.
- You keep a global view and establish clear agreements within and outside the team, also with your users.
- Attention to detail, you are curious, communicative and resistant to stress
- Thanks to a results-oriented development, you ensure the success of the solutions.