Are you passionate about the complex issues of governance, information protection and security strategy?
As an IT Specifications Expert some non-exhaustive responsibilities are:
- Translate the business requirements into specifications/into a format an IT developer would expect
- Acts as a point of contact for Product Owner to Support him in the realization
- Traces agreements upon detailed decisions for a concept and/or the realization
- Your role is to determine, promote, and enforce security principles and policies by working closely with the management team, to help the organization with the successful implementation of GDPR, which will include working closely with all technical teams within the business.
- More concretely, you undertake the necessary actions to guarantee a more selective management of access profiles.
- You participate in the drafting of safety advisories.
- Analysis and assessment of the IT environment and processes in place.
- Analysis of the impact of projects on the IT environment, services and processes through a risk analysis.
- Development and documentation of solutions taking into account functional and non-functional requirements such as monitoring, alarms, business continuity, DR, etc.
- Creation projects meeting these requirements, in close consultation and with the Support of technology experts, Security Officers and Security Governance.
- Identification of information risks regarding confidentiality, integrity, availability and quality.
- You also propose and develop mitigating measures.
- Support for other Solution Architects (application, infrastructure, data) regarding aspects related to the security of their discipline.
- Participate in cybersecurity programs with our clients (decision makers and technical teams).
- Bring your expertise in the areas of Business Continuity, the fight against cybercrime, the establishment of SoC (Security Operation Center), ...
- Propose security schemes adapted to the constraints of our customers and to search for innovative security solutions.
- To guarantee our customers a digital transformation under control.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology
- Awareness of the principle Information Security / Cybersecurity standard (NIST, ISO27001, PCI...) and related controls
- Understanding of and experience with a wide range of Privacy principles, technologies and techniques such as :Privacy Impact Assessment , Privacy strategy and governance, Privacy program implementation
- Experience in and an understanding of the Privacy risks faced by clients and the impact to their business
- Knowledge of complex application, network, virtual environment security and system operations
- Communicate easily and convince others through your involvement, assertiveness and accessibility.
- You determine solutions based on customer needs and organizational risks.
- You dare to make decisions in complex situations.
- You seek to solve problems in a simple and effective way.
- You want to collaborate in the development of a new discipline.
- German speaking (to be as precise as possible, especially with direct link to website and ITS supporting systems)