At DXC Technology, we act as an independent, trusted advisor in digitizing the client's business in Belgium and Luxembourg. Our employees are responsible for optimizing their industry processes in the domains of HR, accounting, logistics and IT as well as developing, implementing and managing their IT governance mechanisms.
DXC Analytics is focused on providing customers innovative solutions and high added value, in the following areas: Analytics Solutions and Services, Big Data Platforms, Information Governance, Business Intelligence & Data Management, Artificial Intelligence and IoT Analytics.
To support our growth ambition, the Analytics practice is looking to attract a new Analytics Solution Advisor to strengthen the team with a focus on the Belgian and Luxembourg Business.
What You'll Do
- You engage with existing and new clients to support our growth ambitions and you actively position our analytics offering. You act as trusted advisor towards senior client executives.
- You understand customer needs, you translate them into a solution strategy, leveraging your expertise of our capabilities, our offerings and input from our extensive partner network.
- You develop solutions and run Proof of Concepts that address Analytical business problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with DXC's strategic and business goals
- For key clients and lighthouse projects, you contribute to delivery activities from consultancy to hands-on delivery.
- You manage and develop your assigned opportunities and provide regularly status updates.
- You collaborate with both internal/external industry experts, to anticipate customer needs, to facilitate the definition and development of the solution, as well as with project managers to ensure effective and efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these solutions.
You collaborate with account teams to meet or exceed revenue, customer satisfaction and shared goals.
Who You Are
- 'Passionate' and enthusiastic about data, analytics and business solutions
- Have at least 8+ years hands-on experience in architecting, designing, delivering or optimizing Analytical or Data Lake solutions
- A clear, confident and persuasive communicator, who can make a clear and understandable logical argument and successfully defend their position
- Have a keen interest and understanding of developments in the data and analytic technology world
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and, of course, be proficient in both written and spoken Dutch and English eventually French.
Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills
And, if possible
- Have a background in technology consulting and relevant pre-sales experience
- Demonstrate relevant domain expertise; in this case Finance, Banking, or the like.
- Be familiar with SQL and at least one other relevant analytic programming language
Have a degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
What You'll Get
- Become part of a local team with a global reach to solid solutions and an international network of expertise.
- A motivating salary package, including fringe benefits and flexible working hours, and possibilities to work from home
- On-the-job training and access to our online platform “DXC-University”
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies and the biggest clients in Belgium and Luxembourg, all leaders in their industry