At DXC Technology, we act as an independent, trusted advisor in digitizing the client's business in Belgium. Our employees are responsible for optimizing their industry processes in the domains of HR, accounting, logistics and IT as well as developing, implementing and managing their IT governance mechanisms.
If you're looking for a job with a purpose, come and be our new Java Project Technical Lead! You'll be part of the Application Development Team at our Java knowledge center supported by +50 likeminded Java peers!
What you'll do
- Interact with architects and lead the design of applications and systems
- Prepare technical designs and model the functionality, communicate this with the development team
- Create estimations and provide input for proposals
- Lead development teams up to 10 developers
- Configure & test using Java/JEE technologies
- Identify & share new trends in application development
- Develop and maintain close relationships with the team & clients
- Coach / motivate team-members
Who you are
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree holder in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field
- +5 years of professional working experience Java/JEE application full-stack development technologies and tools
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in project development. Minimum 5 years' experience as designer and lead of all technical aspects in projects with a total budget > 100 K EUR.
- Minimum 3 years 'experience with large business-critical applications.
- Experience in creation of technical designs and in leading technical designers.
- Team and customer minded
- Versed in modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, Scrum
- Experienced with continuous integration and DevOps activities
- Familiar with network-concepts and architecture
- Familiar with Cloud concepts and technologies.
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Skilled communicator / Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work.
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English