At DXC Technology, we act as an independent, trusted advisor in digitizing the client's business in Belgium. Our employees are responsible for optimizing their industry processes in
the domains of HR, accounting, logistics and IT as well as developing, implementing and managing their IT governance mechanisms.
If you're looking for a job with a purpose, come and be our new Project Manager!
What you'll do
- As a Project Manager you have the end-to-end responsibility of a project or several projects with one of our clients.
- You manage scope, budget, planning, stakeholders, ...
- You offer guidance, coaching, management and help to your team(s) during a project.
- You are very customer-centric, an active listener, understand the customers' business needs and match those with our DXC solutions, you build up long-term relationships with them.
Some of your responsibilities
- You manage customer project delivery
- Deliver upon client budget
- Manage very large/ complex/ single or multiple region projects
- Deal with business complexity
- Deliver end-to-end projects (analysis until turn over to production)
- You manage project financials including P&L
- Meet or exceed Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (Soar) approved budgets
- Provide reliable financial forecasts to company services management
- You manage business development
- You can identify and develop new opportunities with the client
- Support early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities
- Act as opportunity manager for high risk deals
- You manage client relationships;
- Manage upper level client delivery relationships
- Frequently represent the organization to external customers/clients
- You manage the project team
- Manage internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people
- Mentor and encourage skill development of project team members
- Provide detail performance review input and development recommendations for team members
Who you are
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree holder in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field is definitely an asset.
- +3 years of professional working experience in project management or in like roles/businesses
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Skilled communicator
- You work customer-oriented
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Very driven, motivated and hands-on
- An independent worker, but also a team player
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and Knowledge of French is an extra asset.
What you'll get
- A motivating salary package, including fringe benefits and flexible working hour
- On-the-job training and access to our online platform “DXC-University”
- Opportunities to work with the latest technologies (Blockchain, chatbots, VR e) & the biggest clients in Belgium, all leaders in their industry
- Work on a variety of projects related to your own interests
- Possibility to set up your technical work environment to your own preference/needs (tooling, software operating system e)