The mission is to act as IT Management Consultant in the Group IT Strategy & Processes Team. We are in the middle of setting up the company Group IT, setting the strategy, defining the group roadmap and aligning processes. So the main goal is to support this transformation and have an eye on potential synergies along the way.
In the context of the company Group IT formation, the IT Management Consultant will
- Define IT Management processes for the company Group IT like IT Project Portfolio Management, IT Service Management or IT Architecture Management
- Define IT strategies for company Group IT
- Analyse and compare the current strategies for topics like Mobile, Cloud, Digital, ...
- Analyse the need to adjust and unite the different strategies and come up with a proposal
- Present proposals to stakeholders and IT boards and come to conclusions
- Propose initiatives for the IT roadmap reflecting the various strategies to achieve further alignment, considering the current status quo for the various domains
- Support IT Process Management
- Analyse currently active processes, identify differences and potential alignments
- Find the best compromise for a group IT process working together with IT teams and selected stakeholders
- Define roles and responsibilities within the processes and documentation using RACI method
- Document guidelines, processes and handbooks
- Coordinate and document committees, draft agendas, prepare presentations
- Keep an overview of ongoing related activities and initiatives
- Strong experience in IT Processes using standard frameworks like ITIL and COBIT, certification is a plus
- Experience in process modelling and documentation using established standards and techniques like BPMN, RACI etc.
- Practical experience in the definition of IT strategies, frameworks and principles
- Team player with strong collaboration focus and very good presentation skills
- Experience with merger situations and following transformations is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Advanced time management skills necessary due to handling multiple tasks in parallel
- Experience in Change Management during enterprise transformations is a plus
The mission will start as soon as possible
Full time (8 hours/day) mission.
Meeting and desk activities will be split between the two Group locations in Brussels, and in Berlin (minimum 2 days a week).
Supplier and procurement documentation and meetings with external parties will be in English. Knowledge of this language is mandatory. The consultant will collaborate with French, Dutch and German speaking team members. Knowledge of those 3 languages is a plus but not mandatory.