Econocom - 2nd Line Support Engineer
We have +/- 5000 PC's (mostly laptops) and +/- 1200 printers spread over +/- 130 locations in all Flanders.
- Handling of 2nd line incidents and changes (remote), and support 3rd line with some tasks depending on the knowledge of the candidate .
- All incidents and changes are reported to the service desk. If the service desk can't solve the problem, they will assign it to our groups. All requests are handled in a ITRP tool.
- Our support handles the end user support on a technical level (not functional). Machines are build with a standard build (Windows 10) and we are following the MS upgrade program.
- Incidents of all kind of problems can be reported (PC doesn't start, applications doesn't start, slow response, no network connectivity, no print, bad print, .).
- You are responsible for the queue of incident and changes assigned to our teams. SLA's are measured on this queue.
Certifications - Technical skills - Tools
- No specific certifications are needed as the products are not very known on the Belgian market (All MicroFocus (= Ex Novell) products)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 is needed.
- Basic to good knowledge of networking (IP protocol).
- Must have:
- Wide basic knowledge of computer support.
- A few years of experience in the end user support (see daily tasks above).
- Nice to have:
- Living near to Brussels or east side from Brussels (not from east- or West Flanders due to traffic)
- Knowledge of MDT (Microsoft Deployment Tool).
- Scripting : Vb and/or PowerShell
- Dynamic, motivated, willing to learn, punctual, team player, can work independently, orderly, willing to evolve (personal and / or technical), customer-oriented, logical sight into troubleshooting, eye for optimization,
- NL (FR + UK is nice to have for future assignments but not necessary in this assignment)
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.