Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Account Manager
Your role and main responsibilities
- Prospection of new customers
- Build up and develop a long-term relationship with customers
- Act as trusted advisor for the clients and develop value added proposals in line with their needs
- Position Econocom and its bundled offers and general services offers at a strategic level and build relationships with the client at a Senior executive level globally
- Identify and explore new business opportunities
- Define account strategy
- Insure documentation at all level of account follow up
- Implement action plan
- Preparation of offers in close cooperation with the bid team
- Participate to Business Reviews
- Prepare forecasts
- Report to the Sales Manager and work together with your colleagues Account Manager, the Service Engineers and Administrative team
- Mobilize internal resources (cross-Bu) around opportunities
- Drive (cross-Bu) marketing initiatives, with as sole aim to increase our new business potential
- Coordinate actions with Front & Back Office teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Proven track selling record in an IT sales function for at least 2 years
- Experience in selling of complex solutions
- Understanding business models and the internal processes linked to IT procurement
- Higher education (not necessarily in computer science)
- Fluent in French & English (any additional language is a plus)
- Objective driven, hunter, excellent communicator on C-level and good relational skills
- Team spirit, stress resistant, success minded
- Able to open doors and to close deals
- Experience in infrastructure and end-user computing environments (is a plus)
- A competitive & challenging function in an innovative services company with room for initiatives.
- An attractive salary package, company car, group insurance and extended hospitalization plan.
- At Econocom you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
Location: Based in Luxembourg.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.