Econocom - Azure Cloud Engineer
The Cloud Engineer will be part of the Cloud infrastructure team, a team team collaborates across the entire organization to bring the right solution to our customers and drive innovation.
- Act as a SME for the team that manages Azure and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Develop various automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
- Migrate ocurrent data center customer environments to Azure and develop appropriate processes such as change management for the Cloud.
- Assist with development and implementation of common operations models for the network systems, security operations and monitoring, management tools and service manager.
- Participate in Cloud architecture designs
- Bachelor's Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience with emphasis in Computer/Information Science
- 3+ years experience as technical specialist in customer facing roles
- 1+ years of deep technical experience with Azure technologies.
- Understanding of/experience with Azure IAAS/PaaS services, Azure ARM templates and Azure Automation
- Scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible)
- Strong background in Windows and/or Linux/Unix administration
- At least two of the following languages: NL/FR/UK
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.