Econocom - CI / CD Engineer
This position is based in Brussels but travel may be required (Braine, Paris, London).
The Distributed Tooling team is part of the GTS (Group Technology Services) division in charge of the production stability.
The Distributed Tooling team has a transversal role acting as a service desk for the developers and fully managing the tools used in the Continuous Integration process. The main activities of the team are:
- Provide support to development teams
- Maintain existing tools for Continuous Integration
- Implement new tools for Continuous Integration
- Integrate the different tools for Continuous Integration
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong CI/CD/DevOps skills to support our IT Transformation toward Agile & DevOps. You must be self-motivated and have the experience, personality, and passion to support the development community.
- Insure compliance with established standards, policies, and performance guidelines.
- Focus on customers.
- Strives to exceed customer expectations and metrics
- Builds strong relationships with customers
- Deliver Quality Results
- Stays focused, overcoming distractions and obstacles to achieve goals
- Carries out assignments with thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Act Ethically
- Act in accordance with Group's values
- Act as a Team Player
- Develops and maintains productive working relationships with team members
- Actively shares information and expertise
- Support Change and Innovation
- Maintains a positive attitude in response to change and uncertainty
- Effectively handles shifting demands and multiple priorities
- Continually looks for ways to streamline processes, reduce costs and accomplish goals.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.