Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Cloud Architect
We are looking for a Cloud Architect that understands the architecture of:
- Virtualization (VMware, vCenter)
- At least one public Cloud (AWS, Azure or Google)
- Notions of multi-Cloud platforms (such as Red Hat CloudForms)
- Container platforms (for example Docker, Kubernetes, Red Hat open shift)
- One hyperconverged platform (VxRail / vSAN, Nutanix, SimpliVity, ...)
- Traditional IT architectures (Storage and networking such as NetApp, EMC, Cisco)
- The candidate need to have a wide understanding of these technologies, and a deep understanding of some of these domains. The Cloud Architect needs to have the ability to see the “big picture.”
- He/she needs to possess architecture design skills - foundational skills that will allow you to create a high level design that will satisfy stakeholder needs and requirements.
- She/he should be to be comfortable with documenting and communicating the model including scenario's and benefits;
- And finally, he/she needs to have the “soft skills” necessary to get sustained buy-in and cooperation from stakeholders to achieve best outcomes. These skills include presentation, communication, facilitation, and so on.
- The candidate must be able to advise customers in their Cloud strategy (and also advise Econocom) in developing its Cloud offering.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.