Econocom - Competence Manager
Econocom finances and accelerates companies' digital transformation. With more than 10,800 employees in 18 countries and revenue of €3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
Econocom has adopted European company status (Societas Europaea). The Econocom Group share has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986. It is part of the Bel Mid and Family Business indices.
- Ensure that the right skilled resources are assigned to the right project at the right time and within the right time as foreseen to accomplish the goals of the project
- Determine the hiring needs based on each project requirements and ensure the right people (with the necessary technical skills) are available on the right time. Manage the competencies, skills and capabilities of the to him assigned group of consultants and ensure that continuous learning & development opportunities are detected to pro-actively ensure the right competencies & capabilities are available
- Ensure continuous training of technical skills, so expertise can be developed.Ensure follow up of projects, services delivered by your team to evaluate & optimize where necessary
- Coach, motivate your team members and encourage personal development. Takes the lead to arrange coaching, training and resource adjustment where needed.
- Manage the group of resources in a constructive way through clear follow up on deliverables, capabilities, feedback
- Responsible for staffing capacity planning to ensure a maximum availability in line with business needs and future projects.
- Source external resources when needed and based on skills or competences required collaborate with partners to ensure availability of the external resources when needed
- Make sure that the resources update their CV every 6 months to keep them relevant
- Degree in computer science or closely related field or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years' experience in people management role within an outsourcing environment
- Previous experience in staffing capacity planning & management of resources.
- Fluent in English, Dutch & French
- Motivator & inspirator
- Good listening skills
- People management skills
- Good communicator, able to motivate and inspire employees
- Able to work independently & autonomously
- Organisational skills & leadership
- Strong sense of priority setting & stress resistant
- Result driven, service minded and pro-active attitude
- Motivating management style
- Applying a good understanding of team dynamics
- Driven personality with a can do attitude
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management
skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.