Econocom - Deployment Technician
In a team dedicated to a project of renewal of computer park, you intervene directly with the users as part of the maintenance of their equipment.
As a deployment technician, your responsibilities are as follows:
- Replace and migrate Workstations, install software, applications...
- Take appointments with users
- Help save the data before the change of position and transfer to the new position.
- Update internal CMDB or likewise application
- Customize the stations during the installation (Printers, peripheral connection).
- Prepare or reinstall the workstations, update the park, recover the materials exchanged.
- Ideally graduated from a Higher National diploma in IT or equivalent, you are autonomous, have an excellent level of communication and benefit from a similar 2
- years' experience.
- You are customer oriented, eager to help out the end users in their requests and able to translate them into IT tasks.
- You have good general material expertise (workstation, peripherals...) and have a proven curiosity about different corporate cultures and technical environments.
- SCCM Application deployment & Telephony knowledge is a plus.
- You have good network knowledge (patching, Hardware changes...)
- Good Level in English & French is mandatory.
- You are autonomous, rigorous and punctual.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.