Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Hardware Technician for several Unix/Linux environments
- As a Hardware Technician in Unix/Linux & Storage environments you are part of our Technical support team.
- You are involved in the support of our customer's System Infrastructures at a Hardware and OS level.
- You maintain a good level of services of and make sure that the incidents are resolved within the SLA.
- Daily interventions & troubleshooting on different Hardware in Linux/Unix environments.
- Support using core dump analyses, Lkcd...
- Hardware maintenance physical components replacement and firmware management.
- You analyse the breakdown and make sure that the adequate equipment is installed/replaced on client site.
- You work remotely from our Zaventem Office but you will also participate in on-site interventions and standbys in BeLux.
- Excellent Dutch/French and English level.
- Experience in server rooms management.
- Experience Racks placement/management.
- Very good knowledge of Linux/Unix environments (AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, RedHat, Experience with SUN/Hp9000 is required)
- Storage management experience (EMC²-NetApp-IBM Ds4xxx)
- Good knowledge in of network environments is a plus
- Stress resistant, flexible, team spirit. Certifications are a plus
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.