Econocom - Junior Change Coordinator
A Junior change coordinator is required to fulfil the day-to-day activities regarding the change and configuration management activities within our company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create/update templates, procedures, reports and documents respective to the change and configuration management
- Able to assess and challenge incoming change requests by means of analysing the impacted environments, configuration items and required
- Liaise with the Change Manager, the Risk and Compliance team and technical teams to understand and follow up change
- Encode, update and follow up, tasks and change requests with the change management tool and related
- Ensure that the change requests are closed within the planned time frame and chase after the change requestors/assignees for maintaining the change
- Maintain/update/verify configuration items within the Configuration Management
- Not afraid of doing daily, routine and operational activities by using MS Office and the Change and Configuration Management
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills which are sound and integrity
- Good knowledge of French and English
- Nice to have: Good knowledge of relational databases, MS Excel, BMC Remedy and Change Management tool
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.