Econocom - Lead Architect
As lead Architect, you will be responsible for:
- You are the overall responsible of the architecture of the IT environment of the customer.
- You will be responsible for the design of solutions, documentation and support of pre-sales actions on workplace / Data center outsourcing related project.
- You will assure that the high level design of each customer is in line with the architecture standards.
- During the solution implementation; you remain SPOC for the solution.
- Understand / analyse the existent IT Architecture of the customer and propose/implement new ideas to optimize and enhance the systems architecture of our customers.
- When introducing a business case, you keep in mind the Return On Investment for customers
- Ability to spot opportunities to improve existing infrastructure environments & reduce cost.
- Act as technical functional coach of 10 people.
- You support and coach your engineers on designed solutions, best practices.
Broad Knowledge of infrastructure platforms:
- Good knowledge of Operating systems (primarily Windows)
- Basic knowledge of client-server networking
- Good knowledge of private Cloud (Nutanix, Hyper-V) solutions
- Basic knowledge of public Cloud (Azure) solutions
- Basic knowledge of information security
- You are a team-player
- You are customer oriented
- You are pragmatic, result-driven and pro-active
- You are a problem solver.
- You have an overall knowledge of IT architecture in the domains of datacentre and workplaces
- You have a proven experience of Workplace / Data-center related projects (+-2000 workplaces)
- You understand the power of a well-documented architecture
- You drive the innovation for the customers environment
- You are able to discuss with the customer's management on the architectural choices to make
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.