Econocom - Linux / Windows Application Support System Engineer
Your main tasks will be to help with the technical support, installation, patching and migration of applications installed on W2003 servers to Windows 2008 or 2012.
In order to do so you need to be able to do:
- System administration of physical and virtual Windows Server platforms (Windows 2003,2008 and 2012).
- Monitoring of the server infrastructure (SCOM),
- Follow-up of incidents and problems related to this platforms,
- Scrupulous follow-up of the rules and the respect for quality, KPI, security baselines and system policies.
- Relevant degree in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Technology or related field preferred.
- Experience in Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012.
- Knowledge of VMware is an asset.
- Knowledge of NetApp and SAN is recommended.
- Min 3 years in the Linux domain (System maintenance, Storage, security, network & protocols).
- High experience internal security, security management and implementation in a Linux/Windows environment.
- You talk and write fluently English and/or French and/or Dutch.
- You are a team worker and notify your colleagues efficiently and on time.
- You are familiar with ITIL and IT Service management (roles and processes)
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.