Econocom - Network Engineer
Network engineer establishes and maintains network performance. Network engineer is responsible for analysing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of Network infrastructure.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables
- Installation , configuration and upgrading of Network devices: switches, routers and Wi-FI controllers and related Hardware in an international environment.
- Investigation, diagnostic, testing and resolution of IP Network and Wi-FI incidents
- Monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades.
- Collaborating with network architect on network optimization.
- Coordinating resources where necessary and serving as escalation point to operation al teams.
- Working in validated environment which implies writing and maintenance of technical documentation and procedures, and follow controlled change management process. Network design is not part of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of IP Network
- Strong knowledge of Cisco iOS
- Good knowledge of Infoblox
- Good knowledge of Splunk, Cacti
- Excellent spoken and written skills in French and English
- Communication skills - Contacts with maintenance teams, external suppliers, International sites
- Be able to deliver support remotely
- Surely capable of solving problems
- Can work independently as well as team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Service Minded - Familiar with the fundament als of IT Service Management and SLA's
- Coping with stress in Crisis Situations
- On Duty: The candidate will accept to be on call
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- CCNA Certifica tion or equivalent by experience
- Cucm certifica tion or equ ivalent ex perience in a plus
- ITIL v3 Foundations certified is an a sset
- Strong affinity with IT evolutions
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.