Econocom - Onsite Engineer
Econocom provides managed services for various customers. One of the solutions provided to our customers is a back-up solution in case of holidays, sickness or peak of work within our client's teams.
As a back-up consultant, you act as a field engineer and resolve 1st and 2nd line issues.
- You work for various locations and clients and therefore different environments. You are on-call as soon as one of your colleague is sick; on holidays or that the client has a peak of work.
- Your daily tasks include the second line support on standard Hardware and software.
- Resolve known errors incidents related to workstation, printers, software packages, Microsoft patches
- P.C installation and configuration in DOS Windows environment.
- Installation and configuration of standard software packages.
- Analyze and troubleshoot any issues on Hardware and/or software technical problems.
- Basic user administration: Creation of users, access rights management, reset passwords
- Offer support on Workstation Antivirus
- Create, support, configure the Windows printer queues
- Support on application source control : missing files/mirror updates
- Administration of local network (L1)
- You are responsible for monitoring the tickets and reduce the backlog of level 2, by respecting the SLA
- Escalate incidents with accurate documentation to suitable technician or vendor, when required
- You offer alternative solutions and writes procedures
- Organize information sessions with the service desk to transfer technical knowledge on new projects or changes
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent recurring issues
- Alert management to emerging trends in incidents
- Record, track, and document the service desk incident-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made and actions taken, through to final resolution
You have a
- Bachelor-degree in ICT or at least 2 years of experience as service desk agent
- Strong knowledge on the newest Windows Operating Systems Configuration and Support
- Knowledge of principles of application's deployment
- Good knowledge of Hardware and standard software packages (MS, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, DNS, DHCP)
- Basic knowledge of Citrix, Scripting, PowerShell, PHP, etc
- Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Good analytical and questioning skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- You are looking for changes and various environment.
- You are eager to learn and develop your-self
- Customer satisfaction is at the center of your concerns.
- You are dedicated and understand the urge of answering a customer request.
- Perfect trilingual is required (Dutch, English and French)
- Driving license is mandatory
What we offer
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.