Econocom - Onsite Support Engineer
- Analysis and troubleshooting of IT problems soft- and Hardware
- Repair, substitution or replacement of faulty Hardware if necessary
- Testing and error checking of solutions
- Follow-up with customer/user after the solution has been implemented
- Transportation of equipment if necessary
- Mobile device management
- You have a 1st experience as Onsite Support Engineer
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Practical knowledge of internal components of workstations to include motherboards, RAM, hard drives, video, sound, I/O, optical drives, ports
- Practical knowledge of most major PC software including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Skype, Teams, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Good knowledge of all new mobile technologies
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN/WiFi
- You're fluent in French & English
- Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- You're in possession of a driving license B
In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary, a car and excellent fringe benefits.
As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.