Econocom - Project Manager
- Manage various requests (changes and projects) in the following areas: telephony / call centers / WiFi / Network (LAN & WAN)
- Usual Project Management tasks:
- Manage the project within scope, budget, quality and timing
- Coordination of the project activities across the technical teams
- Tracking and communication of project progress, project risks etc.
- Management reporting and client reporting
- Requests prioritization
- Supplier management in the scope of the change requests / projects
- Min 4 years' experience in Infrastructure Project Management
- Familiar with IT infrastructure matters
- Very good customer relationship management
- Excellent knowledge of English, French, and Dutch
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.