Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - Project Manager
Your role and main responsibilities
- Build, implement & run project governance, providing communication & escalation methods;
- Ensures that the project is correctly staffed and manages those resources on the project to meet critical milestones, deliverables and objectives;
- Ensures that all project members can commit to the proposed milestones;
- Identifying and eliminating issues, collecting relevant information from different sources, developing alternative procedures and decisions on the basis of logical assumptions;
- Defining measurable milestones, quality gates and deliverables to ensure acceptance by customer.
- Ensuring the project results meet the quality levels as agreed in the contracts;
- Setting-up ongoing communication and reporting according to communication plan;
- Follow-up on resources, budget and planning;
- Build up and develop a long-term relationship with customers
- Act as trusted advisor for the clients and develop value added proposals in line with the ongoing projects;
- Insure documentation at all level of account follow up;
- Participate to internal Business & Project Reviews.
- You have at least a first experience in a similar function as Project Manager/Leader;
- Use to work following standards and methodologies (PMI, Prince2, ITIL, etc.);
- Fluent in French & English (any additional language is a plus);
- You combine a technical approach with a process oriented mindset;
- Have a broad view of IT in Infrastructures and Applications Environments;
- Have a technical specificity such as Infrastructure (Operating systems, servers, workplace, printing), Storage and in Application Implementation and Configuration, Testing;
- Able to coordinate technical resources that are spread geographically;
- Able to work in an international team context;
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Very good communication skills, able to understand the client/business needs and interact with the Business as well as IT people;
- Flexibility and proactivity towards customer stakeholders;
- Leadership skills to manage customer;
- Able to manage customer's expectations;
- Degree in a Computer Science or closely related field, or equivalent by experience;
- objective driven, excellent communicator on C-level and good relational skills;
- Team spirit, stress resistant, success minded.
- A competitive & challenging function in an innovative services company with room for initiatives.
- An attractive salary package, company car, group insurance and extended hospitalization plan.
- At Econocom you will operate in a professional environment where entrepreneurship is encouraged.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: permanent
- Location: Based in Luxembourg.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.