Econocom - Senior .NET Analyst Developer
We are considering a Senior .NET Analyst Developer astute, hands on and delivery oriented.
The job is about leading advanced .NET security development.
The development encompass bespoke Security Token and Signature Management services and connectors. During the mission the Senior Analyst Developer will master the source code to participate to an important project to implement federation with external customers.
The involvement is larger than a usual analyst - developer role: the team members participate in the verification of the requirements; then to the analysis and the implementation of the solution.
They also take care of the integration, the customisation (non-functional requirement) and testing of the framework - the testing of the final solution (Business Application) is done by another team.
After the implementation phase of this federation project, in parallel with upcoming projects, the candidate will support the Development, Test and Production environments.
The latter involves participating in Watch Duty (second to third line on call support) for a maximum of 1 week every 4 weeks.
As Senior Development Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Technical Domain Owner and other business application developer to devise most suitable solutions
- Produce system specification and documentation
- Produce software design, development and testing
- Support application: handling queries, bug fixing, work package delivery
- Produce source code - help setup, contribute and maintain a centralized software code, components, and tools for reuse across other projects / frameworks.
- Industry knowledge: be proactive in acquiring industry specific knowledge as applicable to domain. E.g. read industry press, cross-learn from colleagues
- Research and development - keeping abreast of latest technologies and suggesting how they can be exploited for our domain.
- Bachelor'sdegree in IT/Certification in development.
- Minimum of 5 in development
- Good knowledge of C# .NET for Windows-based application and in C++ for cross-platform needs (Windows and Red Hat Linux).
- Very good analytical and communication skills.
- The candidate should be service-minded and have good communication skills.
- Working as part of a small Agile team, the person will be adept at quickly understanding the problems and opportunities presented, be able to devise innovative solutions, produce specifications, technical designs and implementation.
- For team members we value open minded individuals, also capable of building upon their past experience to swiftly integrate our existing team and work environment (systems, procedures, infrastructure and code base).
What we offer
- In addition to a pleasant work environment, we offer a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits.
- As we consider our people to be our most valuable assets, we invest considerable resources to provide on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas.
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.