Econocom - On-site support engineer / L2
One of the solutions provided to our customers is a back-up solution and in this situation, you will act as a field engineer / helpdesk engineer.
- It means that you are trained to work for 4 specifics clients with different environements and act as a back-up consultant in case of holidays, sickness, courses and workload increase.
- Your daily tasks includes the second line support on standard Hardware and software.
- You work in the region of Evere, Diegem and Strombeek-Bever.
- You are looking for changes and various environement.
- You are eager to learn and develop your-self
- Customer satisfaction is at the center of your concerns.
- You are dedicated and understand the urge of answering a customer request.
- Perfect trilingual is required (Dutch, English and French)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 and +
- Good knowledge of standard Hardware
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Worked with a service management tool
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.