Econocom - Technical Architect
We are looking for an Enterprise IT Architect working on application migrations.
The function will be executed in Brussels, Rogier Tower.
- Enterprise IT Infrastructure Architect
- Design and guide the migration of multiple banking applications from legacy Hardware/software to new target infrastructure based on (non Cloud) standard infrastructure stacks.
- Activities include:
- 1. Analyze underlying infrastructure of applications to be migrated in the legacy environment (As-Is) - System Context / Lom / Pom -> Create a Technical Solution Document for each application bundle
- 2. Align with the customer application owner (is the As-Is described correctly) and agree on migration scope (gathering new requirements / uses cases) and approach
- 3. Design target infrastructure leveraging new standard stacks in the target environment. (Architectural Decisions, High Level Solution Design ->Tsd)
- 4. Analyze impact of compliance - and security requirements and modify target infrastructure accordingly.
- 5. Finalize Tsd with Low Level Design Elements (provided by the SME's from the different technologies), special focus is needed on network flows
- 6. Assist implementation teams during issue resolution by identifying relevant test scenario's given the modifications in the design (legacy compared to target).
- Certified IT Architect (L1 or above)
- Customer Facing / Trusted client advisor
- Broad applied IT knowledge (cross technology) gained at large customers
- Strong skills :
- Architectural Thinking, most important artifacts: System context, use cases,
- Architectural Decision Lom and Pom
- Technical skills focused on Windows Operating systems and Microsoft ecosystems (AD, Exchange, SharePoint, ...) as well as virtual environments based on Citrix
- English speaker (Level B2 minimum), Dutch optional but not required
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience in the banking industry
- Dutch and/or French
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.