Econocom - Technical Project Manager
We are looking for a Technical PM working on application migrations.
The function will be executed in Brussels, Rogier Tower.
- Experienced Project Manager with technical infrastructure background.
- To be eligible for this position, the candidate will have several years of experience in project management of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- The candidate will have excellent project management skills and will have acquired Senior project management certificates and accreditations (or equivalent
- knowledge and experience).
- Furthermore, he or she is an expert in various project management tools for planning, resource management, tracking etc. and very familiar with IT governance processes and IT decision making.
- The Senior Project Manager leads a combination of small, medium and large sized infrastructure projects of minor to high complexity for one or multiple clients.
- The Senior Project Manager is able to work independently and takes the full end-to-end responsibility for her / his projects.
- Within this level, the Senior Project Manager will be familiar with the clients' business and IT infrastructure needs, and delivery expectations and can build a maintain a trusted relationship with the major stakeholders.
- This position will allow the Senior Project Manager to prepare the way towards the management of highly complex and or politically sensitive projects, with a high importance to clients and its executive sponsors.
- The Senior Project Manager will be expected to provide hands-on coaching and training to Associate Project Managers and be able to step in into crisis management roles for projects at risk, as and if required.
- Strong skills:
- Technical skills focused on Windows Operating systems and Microsoft ecosystems (AD, Exchange, SharePoint...) as well as virtual environments based on Citrix
- English speaker (Level B2 minimum), Dutch optional but not required
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience with management of IT infrastructure projects or initiatives as a Project Manager, a Technical Team Leader, line Manager or equivalent function. Minimal 2 to 3 years of experience with delivery of mid to large size IT infrastructure projects of medium to high complexity.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong client- and service-oriented mindset.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management practices and methodologies (e.g.PMBOK or Prince2), planning tools, etc. with relevant certificates and accreditations (or equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Understands the objectives related to the project from a cost, schedule, technical and quality perspective. Individual is able to make project trade-offs in complex sand / or politically sensitive situations.
- Flexible to travel, if and as required.
- Nice to have skills:
- Experience in the banking industry
- Dutch and/or French
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.