Econocom designs, finances and oversees companies’ digital transformation. With over 9.000 employees in 19 countries and revenue in excess of € 2.3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects : consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing. The Econocom Group share is part of the BelMid index.
Join Econocom & start your digital adventure ! #digitalforallnow
Econocom - VIP Support Engineer & Assistant Manager
- Experience in Agile project management is a plus but not mandatory
- Consultant is expected to follow and apply project management methodologies, tools and practices
- Having already worked in a pharmaceutical R&D environment is a plus
- Having worked closely with IT server Operations team is a plus
- Support experience is required (Troubleshooting, Hardware, Microsoft, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SCCM, DNS, DHCP, Citrix, ITIL,...)
- Analytical, logical thought process with strong information organisation/management skills.
- Effective time management, ability to clearly identify priorities and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills, communication skills.
- Dependable self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment under high pressure situations
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communications skills
- Patience and ability to collaborate even under pressure
If you are interested in this function and if you have the skills required, please send your most updated CV via the button below.